aka jetison

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why I Love My Wife




Reason 10, 000, 001

This week I unexpectedly received this photo message on my iPhone from my wife while at work - I had recently told her I was looking for a new pillow. This picture is SO immediately spontaneous, funny, cute, cuddly, childish, intimate, sweet, therapudic, and desperately welcome ! This picture came to me like a drink of water in the desert - the only thing in the weekday wasteland that reminded me that there was something really real.

I have never had any wallpaper photo on my iPhone other than a picture of Cathy... I like knowing she's there. This photo may replace the current one because it says Cathy to me maybe more than perhaps even a real photo of her - the love, the laughter -the young woman who became my friend when I needed one and partner because she wanted to.

This is more than a picture of stuffed animals. It says remember who you are, remember how to smile, remember someone cares, remember what matters - it's life - it's simple - it's US.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • You be the sweetest!

    NUB!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home