aka jetison

Friday, September 29, 2006

Package This !




DIGICRAP !

I HATE Digipak packaged CD's !!!!! I know, I guess, they're supposed to be more environmentally friendly - but dammit I want to preserve what artwork is part of the CD package - and digipak doesn't do that. I end up putting my CD in a Jewel Case anyway or burning a CD copy so I can use the CD without screwing up the package !

Old School ? I don't care - I pay for a CD I want it and the artwork protected !

And Dual Disc format ? What do I do with that ? File it with my DVD's or my CD's or start a new file ? Don't want to use the CD in the normal way and risk damaging the DVD. I just burn a copy of the CD for everyday use and file the original disc with my DVD's. And if they're Digipak - I use another Jewel Case for that as well.

There are certainly more pressing world problems than my views on CD packaging, but I doubt I'll be tortured for expressing my views unless Jewel Cases become part of the next terrorist plot or the Digipak lobby finances the next US president.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home